Monday, 6 July 2009


A phone call today. The weather forecast for Nanga Parbat is good...for the next week!!!

This is an opportunity!

Rick and Sandy are going to see how things progress in the hope that they can attempt the summit. They plan to stay a night at each of the Camps (despite the fact that C3 and 4 have still to be established!). All the climbers (Austrian and Korean teams) are going to have a go so they won't be short of company!!

So, now we have to be patient...I was told not to expect any communications until Sunday or Monday!!

PS I will post some photos over the next few days.

No comments: