Tuesday 20 July 2010

Interesting days in Chamonix

Kathy belaying me on the last pitch of a five pitch rock climb today in the Aig Rouge! It was superb to get back rock climbing after all those 4000 meter summits!
Well over the past few days I left my mobile in a London hotel ( the hotel was free thanks to British Airways but the stress of dealyed flights and my client waiting for me at Geneva must have got to me!!!( and my old computer crashed the following day..... Wow.... technolgy is ace when it works eh! My new mobile number is 00447924427008. Its fine thouigh, a days climbing with K in the sun was relaxing and ace for me!
Kathy after our climb in the Aig. Rouge. K and Lindsay climbed Mont Blanc via the trois Mont Blanc the other day. It is Kathys third time to the summit so she is very pleased with herself. Good effort les girls!


Stuart on theValley Blanche


No comments: