Tuesday 14 March 2023

Blast from the past- time to catch up.

 My apologies, Ive been so lazy with my blog updates.. so I'm refreshed, still busy guiding and mountaineering, enjoying the life and well I guess I needed to take a break from the life of media.  Some close friend passed, some in the mountains some in bed after serious illness!

Even although its so good to share and communicate, with all the wars and earthquakes, us mountaineers seem to live an amazing life with abundant freedom, and sometime I just feel guilty or truly blessed that I have such luck, and a wonderful family and the freedom for much of the time just to go about my wonderful daily life with good health and an open attitude.

So here are some photos from the past little while:

Rick Allen in Chamonix

Andy Nisbet and Steve Perry

Andy Nisbet on one of our last new climbs together, Ben Hope, Scotland

Rick Allan, on our return back to high camp after our first summit attempt on the Mazino Ridge
Me -guiding on the Monch, Switzerland
The Mazino ridge

Doug Scott, our inspiration!


No comments: